The year 2010- another year full of memories and life lessons. I thought a good way to sum up the year is to have a look at the all those beautiful moments and capture them in a post.
- Started the New Year in Paris (plus Pierre Hermes’ macarons)!
- We survived one year of marriage!! Woohoo!
- Attended and be part of the bridal party for my closest friends.
- Emcee for the first time at a dinner banquet for my best friend.
- We bought
sandland and will be building our home in 2011.
- We had the BEST road trip from Adelaide to Melbourne.
- Headed to Sydney and tried Guylian Chocolate Cafe and saw the Blue Mountains. (although my tummy felt really ill after the chocolate, the pain was worth it!)
- And officially on 30th of Dec 2010, achieved a milestone in my career. A goal that I have been aiming for since year 2000 when I arrived in Australia.
And my cooking and baking highlights?
- Learned that simple is good. Totally enjoyed my Star Anise Stew Pork with Soya Egg.
- My family favourite- Dom Steamed Chicken
- Learned that chocolate hazelnut cake can be enjoyed!
- Totally happy with my pavolva!
- My cheesecake that did not crack!!!!!!
Goals for 2011:
- To continue to make changes and improve the appearance and accessibility to content of this blog.
- Try making curry!! (from scratch!!!)
- Ice-cream making perhaps.
- Continue my quest to find the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- To create more beautiful memories with my family and friends.
- Accelerating to our dreams.
- To live more, laugh louder and breathe deeper when challenges cross our paths.
- Looking forward to the building process of our new home.
- To be even more respectful and loving towards my hubby.
- A closer journey with God.