Having lost massive amount of weight twice (once in my early twenties and another in my late twenties after the birth of my son), I received many questions regarding my meal plans and workouts.
Truth be told, we live a simple life. Here are some examples of my meal plans.
Note: I do not eat all the options at once!
I start my day with a glass of warm lemon water.
1) 100-120grams of Mundella Greek Yogurt
1/4-1/2 cup of berries
1 scoop of Body Brillance
2-3 tablespoons of my Paleo granola
Mix yogurt with body brillance and top it with berries and granola
2) Scrambled eggs or soft boiled eggs with 1/4 of an avocado
3) Paleo Friendly Waffles or Pancakes
6) Salmon and Goats Cheese Muffins
7) A serve of sausages, wilted spinach, saute garlic mushrooms and an fried egg
9) Banana Bread
It’s a personal preference but I like to eat something for breakie. I’m not a big breakfast smoothie person but loves a green juice now and then. I like to have my breakfast with a tea (usually green).
Usually none. Some options are
1) A fruit
2) handful of nuts, cranberries and dark chocolate drops
3) few slices of cheese
4) Bliss Balls
Leftovers from Dinner
Afternoon Tea Options
1) A coffee before my workout
2) Handful of nuts, cranberries and dark chocolate drops
3) A home made treat such as banana bread
4) Few slices of cheese
5) Bliss Balls
6) Hardboiled eggs
7) Capsicum and Carrot sticks with a dip
I find that my sugar level drops and become hungry at around 3.30-4pm. I usually have a workout at 5:30pm, hence I aim to eat at 4 or 4:30 depending on Asher’s nap time!
This is my playround. Every week I plan a menu and I stick to it. Some of our past dinners are
1) Roast Chicken and Roasted Vegetables
2) Roast Lamb
3) Chicken/Lamb or Beef Curry
5) Meat Loaf and Vegetables or Salad
6) Steamed or Roasted Whole Fish with Vegetables or Salad
Sometimes, I feel peckish and want more. This is an indication that I have not eaten sufficiently through the day. Other times, I just want a treat.
1) A camomile tea
2) Chai tea with almond milk
3) Some Strawberries, Cherries or Fruit shared with my husband
4) My Mocha Chia Pudding
5) 2 pieces of dark chocolate
7) A baked treat
No time to Cook?
1) Sashimi from our local fish monger
2) Roast Chicken from the Deli partnered with a big Salad, Avocado, Dukkah and Cherry Tomatoes
3) Pate, Smoked Chicken Breast and Vege Sticks
4) Tuna Salad
5) Something from the freezer
So here it is! Some of my meal ideas. They are ever changing though and I would love to hear your thoughts and your meal plans!