1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
AR- my fiancé 🙂
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Driving home from Mandurah. =)
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Answering emails from my girlfriends regarding details of the proposal and wedding.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Busy completing practicums, research (collecting data) + working as a tutor in uni.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Oh MY GOODNESS! WE ARE REALLY ENGAGED! bye dear, have a great day at work!
6. How many beverages did you have today?
2 cups of coffee….
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Pink for comb though :p
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
Mandurah, Western Australia. We had a beautiful dinner in Red Manna Waterfront Restaurant. He proposed near the jetty shortly after dinner.
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
12. What’s the weather like today?
Cold and cloudy- really weird for Spring!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Rum and Raisin/cookies and cream/pistachio
14. What excites you?
Finding a good result for my research.
My bakes turning out really well. General cooking and trying out new recipes.
New recipe books/mags
Clients feeling better.
Currently-the proposal and the shock of getting engaged.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not for some time. I like my hair long! =)
16. Are you over the age of 25?
haha.. not yet! 1 day to my ___ birthday!
17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends. Most of the time, quiet but with the right people-very talkative.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Erm..like 3-4 years ago?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
20. Do you make up your own words?
all the time.
21. Are you a jealous person?
Depends on what. generally no. God provides for all.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Granny- she accidentally pressed the call button yesterday….
25. What does the last text message you received say?
“You take care too. Enjoy your day. Saturday’s playlist is still on the computer. Play it. Your fiance, mand”
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Uni…. hahaha Class tonight!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I don’t remember and don’t want to remember.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Smoked salmon omelette for breakfast- in front of the jetty in a nice old cafe that we used to go to. Name of the cafe “Egg-O-Mania” . Who can resist such a place?
31. Will you get married in the future?
Now that I’m engaged… YES!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Haven’t seen a movie in the past 2 weeks.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like alot of people. Engaged to one.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
45 mins ago.
35. Are you currently depressed?
no. Will be if I can’t finish this thesis. Nevermind, since all my coursemates are fantastic clinical psychologists, I’m in safe hands….
Btw-I prefer mindfulness to treat my depression than CBT. ;p
36. Did you cry today?
haha.. no. Cried alot last night though.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
1) Little corner tagged me and I love her posts and blog.
2) Good way to share the news with everyone.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Xiao Hei – my dearest little aunt! love u lots.
Wandering Chopsticks – to your funny posts that never fail to make my day.
Tigerfish- – For the information and inspirations I get from your blog.
Singairishgirl – for reminding me how good SG’s food is!
Ruthie – Need I say anything?