Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
6 Weird Things:-
1) I like to talk to strangers on trains and buses. It’s really refreshing to see people freaking out and walking away OR a nice friendly face who do not think you are a freak.
2) When placing items on the cashier belt, they must be in the following order – non-edibles, canned or packet food that are not frozen, snacks, meat then veges. This is not really weird because I do not like squashed veges! Eggs are last.
3) I find men with power really sexy.
4) I used to be left-handed. Granny used to hit my left hand whenever I used it. Hence I was trained to be right-handed.
5) I dislike driving to city places. Especially places where I can’t get parking. It totally stresses me out. I’m ok with country driving or surburb driving though.
6) I don’t drink soft drinks or have chewing gum either. Soft drinks make me feel like a frog, while chewing gum makes me sick.
6 ppl who have been tagged:
2) Jon Ho Wen Rui
3) Ting Ting